Conditions Treated by Ten-pass Ozone Therapy
Ozone therapy has been used around the world to safely and effectively treat a variety of conditions. Due to its favorable effects on the immune, peripheral vascular, and neurological systems, as well as mitochondrial support, ten-pass ozone is used to treat a variety of conditions.
- Infections including bacterial, viral, fungal and protozoal infections such as Lyme disease, Epstein-Barr virus, hepatitis, and candida
- Autoimmune conditions including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis
- Neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease, and headaches/migraines
- Circulatory disorders including peripheral artery disease, and diabetic circulatory disorders
- Fatigue through mitochondrial support